* Parental consent forms to be completed for camps and outings (Church in Wales Code of Good Practice page 15)
* First Aid equipment is available and situated in each church
* All accidents will be recorded in the accident book to be found in each church
* A telephone is available situated mobiles in churches also at Rectory
* The Parish Child Protection Policy is displayed on notice boards in churches
By following the guidelines we aim to prevent false allegations being made against our clergy and workers.
We agree to accept training from the Diocesan Child Protection Officer, Mrs Monica Carroll, Tel No. 02920 755418 and the Diocesan Child Protection Team.
The parish Child Protection Coordinator is Gaynor Daniel-Lowans
* We will minimize risks to children and young people by providing a safe, secure environment for children and young people
* The buildings will be checked for safety by the Parish Health and Safety officer in accordance with the Parish Health and Safety Policy.
* Fire Drills will take place enabling children and young people to be aware of fire exits and assembly points.
Policy agreed by the Parochial Church Council and reaffirmed in November 2006
Signed: Priest in Charge
Churchwardens Ruth Jones and Eurof Parry
Child Protection Officer: Mrs Monica Carroll, 1 Hawthorn Ave, Neath, SA11 3NW (02920 755418) Also: (01639 644552)
Church in Wales Child Protection Administrator:
Mrs Glenda Edwards 02920 348216